Monday, September 26, 2011

Probably.

I saw my new general practitioner today and I love him already. He is helping me to finally get some answers. His theory is that one of my nodules probably became dominant and that is why it's pressing up against my neck. Of course, we can't be sure without the ultrasound. The only slightly alarming thing is that apparently my blood pressure is surprisingly low. That's unusual for hyperthyroidism; I'm wondering if maybe there's something else going on too.

I am very happy that I have a doctor who is not only local but respects me and everything I bring to the table. No more doctors judging me by my clothes or philosophy on life. That's the way it should be and I am very happy and satisfied. Hopefully everything will be fixed before 2012. I'm hoping that with a new year comes a new clean bill of health.

I'm not too worried about malignancy anymore because I know I'm going to be treated soon no matter what the case is. I'm also not too worried about my immediate danger because my doctor said the shaking was probably from my having taken Haldol, which can apparently cause a Parkinson's-like condition. I have not shaken in days and I've been off my Haldol for a while so I think I'll  be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment