Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Long Time, No Post

I apologise for the lack of updates. A lot of stuff has been going on and I've been very distracted and preoccupied.

I missed my sonogram a few weeks ago; I'd come down with a nasty cold and couldn't go. So the sonogram has been rescheduled for the morning of my birthday (November 10th). Not exactly the birthday present I was hoping for, but c'est la vie. My symptoms have been about the same. Being sick kind of distracted me from my neck lumps so I suppose that's slightly good in a way. Also having gotten my tongue pierced last week has made me focus more on my tongue than anything else. So I suppose these physical distractions can be sort of good.

In other news, I have the most amazing boyfriend as of October 14th. He is the kindest, sweetest guy I have ever been with and we are so much alike it's crazy. He's planning to bring me back home to WA in January and I'm pretty damn excited about that. I have never been happier with anyone else and that's no exaggeration.

I think my next post will probably be on my birthday after my sonogram, either that or when the results come back. My mind has been preoccupied, but I know I'll get nervous again.

No comments:

Post a Comment